Our goals are to:
- Rescue abandoned rabbits from high kill shelters and hoarding situations.
- Provide necessary veterinary care for domestic rabbits including spay/ neuter surgery.
- Find nurturing foster homes that will provide food, shelter and unconditional love.
- Find forever homes for each and every rabbit that we rescue.
- Provide education and pet rabbit awareness. We educate the public in the importance of neutering and spaying in order to reduce the ever-growing population of unwanted rabbits. We spread awareness that rabbits make wonderful pets which deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.